Terms & Conditions
Thank you for accessing www.langsrum.com, home of Langs Rum. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the user) whilst accessing Langs Rum website (the ‘Site’) and its related channels. This Site operates for the purpose of promoting alcoholic beverages.
Acceptance of Use
Users of this site are bound to the terms and conditions detailed below. By accessing the Site, You should be:
of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
in a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
aware of how to consume alcohol responsibly.
For more information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please refer to: www.drinkaware.co.uk
If You do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed, You should not use the Langs Rum Site.
You the user, should make use of the Site in accordance with the following conditions:
You may not in any way, shape or form act on behalf of Langs Rum or affiliated groups/ individuals.
You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Site except as is strictly necessary for your own personal, non-commercial, home use unless otherwise agreed in writing with Langs Rum.
You will not express opinions on the Site or related channels that are crude, racist, sexist, vulgar or otherwise offensive.
When participating in competitions or promotions from the Site or related channels you will ensure to abide by any specific rules set.
You will refrain from infringing or disrupting the Site from functioning, exposing it to viruses or spams, breaching security or conducting any illegal activity which is likely to violate the rights of Langs Rum.
You will refrain from sending content from the Site to persons under the legal alcohol consumption/purchasing age.
Where relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise questionable in any way or in breach of the terms and conditions.
The information contained on the Site may include views and opinions which, unless expressly states otherwise, are not those of Langs Rum.
Users should access the Langs Rum Site at their own risk.
Liability / Warranty
Whilst we aim to ensure that the content on the Site is correct Langs Rum cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. Nor can Langs Rum guarantee that the Site will operate error-free, uninterrupted or free from any so-called computer viruses. The Site and its content are provided ‘as is’. Langs Rum do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage You may encounter as a consequence of placing trust in the information found on the Site. Appropriate research should be taken by the user before placing reliance upon the content found on the Site. Any reliance placed on information found on the Site should be done at the users own risk.
Third Party Sites
Langs Rum have no control of, accept no responsibility for and do not endorse any content found within third party sites which may be linked to the Langs Rum Site. Links to these sites are to ease access for the user. Any reliance placed on information found on third party sites should be done at the users own risk.
Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the Site are copyright to Langs Rum, under Ian Macleod Distillers Limited.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
Daiquiri Day Social Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms: GB. 18+. Draw closes 22/07/2022. Enter by Liking/Following Langs Rum on FB/IG and tagging a friend in a comment on the prize draw post. Prizes: 6x bottle of Langs Banana Rum. Full terms at langsrum.com
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency for the purposes of this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Ian Macleod Distillers Limited is Registered in Scotland No. 32696 Registered Office: Russell House, Dunnet Way, Broxburn EH52 5BU
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to GB residents (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Ian Macleod Distillers, its agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants, associates or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
2. Promotional Period: The promotion starts and is valid for entry from 2pm on 19th July 2022 to 11:59pm on 22nd July 2022 (Closing Date).
3. Entry Requirements: Entry to the promotion requires Facebook/Instagram users to Like/Follow the Langs account on Facebook/Instagram and place comment on the competition post on the respective platform they wish to enter on tagging a friend who they’d like to enjoy a Banana Daiquiri with this summer.
4. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes, mis-posts, or incorrect entries. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered but may still be charged.
5. Additional entries are permitted.
6. Winner Selection: Prize winners will be selected at random from all eligible comments on the Facebook or Instagram post (song suggested and friend tagged). After the Closing Date has passed, each entry will be assigned a number. A random number generator will be used to generate three numbers corresponding to the winning entry.
7. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by being tagged in a reply to their successful winning comment on Facebook or Instagram.
8. How to claim: The winner must provide proof of age, contact telephone number, and valid shipping address within 7 days of being notified. In the event that a winner’s details are not provided within 7 days after notification, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement. Such prizes will not be reallocated.
9. Prize: 6x 70cl bottles of Langs Banana Rum. 3x winners on Facebook and 3x winners on Instagram will each win 1x bottle.
10. Runners Up: There is no runner up prize for the giveaway.
11. In the event of an entrant’s social media account changing or it being lost, stolen or removed, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new account.
12. The winner will be the owner of the social media account submitting the entry. No other individual is eligible to claim the prize.
13. There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
14. Taking a screenshot is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
16. The winners agree to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
17. For a list of winners’ full names and their counties, please contact Langs Rum via Facebook within 3 months of the closing date.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
21. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Scottish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.